College Ambassador Program
Beyond Her Blush is focused on empowering women to achieve the same looks seen on the runways and magazines through niche beauty boxes curated by celebrity artists. We’re looking for ambitious, stylish college ambassadors to help promote our mission of staying beyond the trend. Student Ambassador Program The Beyond Her Blush College Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between BHB and their universities.
• Promote BHB’s message of staying beyond the trend with niche beauty boxes each month • Plan and host fun events on campus
• Act as a campus ambassador by promoting BHB through social media + spreading the word through college newspapers/media.
Ambassadors are makeup enthusiasts, and are actively involved in their school communities. They’re ambitious individuals looking to make a mark in the world. BHB Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development in assisting a start-up company with campus activation initiatives. Participants must maintain 5+ referrals a month to remain an active college ambassador.
An Ideal BHB Ambassador is:
• Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/post graduate study
• Available for 5 hours per month to spend promoting/activating campaigns for BHB
• Familiar with beauty boxes and personally loves new makeup products a plus
• Involved with student organizations and activities a plus
• Free BHB box each month of participation
• Free Beyond Her Blush t-shirt after first box sold
• Great resume building opportunity
How to Apply:
E-mail us at PR@BeyondherBlush.
• University Name
• Tell us a fun fact about you!